Vision Care & Products
VisualEyes of the Palm Beaches offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Jupiter.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Debra A. Shim, O.D., FCOVD.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Jupiter optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at VisualEyes of the Palm Beaches.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at VisualEyes of the Palm Beaches.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Jupiter, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at VisualEyes of the Palm Beaches, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Jupiter optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
Other brands we also carry: Alcon-Air optix family, J&J-Acuvue family, Cooper-Biofinity, B&L-Purevision, C-vue, Gas permeable lenses (Boston, X-cell), Tiffany & company, Gucci, Vera Bradley, Lilly Pulitzer, Costa Del Mar, Maui Jim, Valentino, Silhouette, Rayban, Serengeti, Prodesign, Converse.